You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Enhao Du's Publications
- Du, Enhao, C. Rhett Jackson, Julian Klaus, James Greco, Perching and Interflow Occurrence over a Shallow Argillic Layer in a Low Relief Upper Coastal Plain Watershed. Submitted to Journal of Hydrology.
- Du, E., Link, T. E., Gravelle, J. A. and Hubbart, J. A. (2013), Validation and sensitivity test of the distributed hydrology soil-vegetation model (DHSVM) in a forested mountain watershed. Hydrol. Process.. doi: 10.1002/hyp.10110
- Du, Enhao, Timothy E Link, Liang Wei, John Marshall, Evaluating Hydrologic Effects of Spatial and Temporal Patterns of Forest Canopy Change Using Distributed Modeling. In preparation and to be submitted to Forest Science.
- Du, Enhao, Timothy E Link, John Abatzoglou, Evaluating the Potential Hydrologic Responses to Climate changes in an Inland Pacific Northwest Forested Watershed Using Numerical Modeling. In preparation and to be submitted to Climate Change.
- Wei, Liang, John D. Marshall, Timothy E. Link, Kathleen L. Kavanagh, Enhao Du, Robert E. Pangle, Peter J. Gag, Nerea Ubierna, Constraining 3-PG with a new δ13C of tree rings. Plant, Cell & Environment, DOI: 10.1111/pce.12133.
- Du, Enhao, Jiabao Zhang and Lisong Tang, 2001, Application of a solute transport model in field scale. Arid Zone Research, vol 18(1), 29-34
- Du, Enhao, Benhua Chen and Yuanzhang Yang, 2001, Density data of red soil nearby the ecological experimental station and its analysis by mathematical statistics. Research on Red Soil Ecosystem, vol 6, 142-145
- Du, Enhao, Xinjun Cheng, Jiabao Zhang, Lisong Tang, 2002, Progress of the research on the combination of GIS with the model of solute transport in soil. Arid Land Geography. 6, 176-182
- Seyfried, Mark., Enhao Du, Karen Humes, 2005, Dielectric Loss and Calibration of the Hydra Probe Soil Water Sensor, Vadose Zone Journal 4:1070-1079
- Xu, Shaohui, Enhao Du and Jiabao Zhang, 2000, Analytical solution of several problems in ground water flows by finite difference method. Proceedings of National Conference of Hydraulic Dynamics, 126-134, Wuhan Hydraulic Engineering and Power University Press
- Xu, Shaohui, Enhao Du and Jiabao Zhang, Numerical simulation of preferential transport of contaminants in soil. Pedosphere, 2001, vol 11(2), 131-136
↑ Back to top