You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
James E. Houseworth's Publications
- Houseworth, J.E., and E. Hardin, 2009. Response to “Analysis of the Treatment, by the U.S. Department of Energy, of the FEP Hydrothermal Activity in the Yucca Mountain Performance Assessment” by Yuri Dublyansky (Risk Analysis, Volume 27, Issue 6, Pages 1455–1468, December 2007). LBNL-1253E. LBNL Report, Berkeley, CA.
- Houseworth, J. E. and J. Leem. 2009. A Quasilinear Model of Solute Transport under Unsaturated Flow. Vadose Zone Journal. 2009 8: 1031-1037.
- Houseworth, J. E. 2006. An Analytical Model for Solute Transport in Unsaturated Flow through a Single Fracture and Porous Rock Matrix. Water Resour. Res., 42, W01416, doi:10.1029/2004WR003770.
- Zhang, K., Wu, Y.S., Houseworth, J.E. 2006. Sensitivity analysis of hydrological parameters in modeling flow and transport in the unsaturated zone of Yucca Mountain, Nevada, USA. Hydrology Journal, 14, pp. 1599-1619, June 2006.
- Houseworth, J. E., S. Finsterle, G.S. Bodvarsson. 2003. Flow and Transport in the Drift Shadow in a Dual Continuum Model. Journal of Contaminant Hydrology Vols. 62-63, April-May 2003, pp. 133-156.
- Houseworth, J. E., G. Moridis, G. S. Bodvarsson. 2001. The Effects of the Drift Shadow on Radionuclide Transport. High Level Radioactive Waste Management, Ninth Annual International Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Keller, R., N. Francis, J. E. Houseworth, N . Kramer. 2001. Impact of Drill and Blast Excavation on Repository Performance Assessment. High Level Radioactive Waste Management, Ninth Annual International Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Li, C., J. E. Houseworth, B. A. Robinson. 1998. Influence of Matrix Diffusion and Adsorption on Radionuclide Transport. High Level Radioactive Waste Management. Eighth International Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Houseworth, J. E., 1995. Effects of Exploratory Studies Facility Construction Water on Radionuclide Release. High Level Radioactive Waste Management, Sixth Annual International Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Houseworth, J. E., 1995. A Generalized Bulk Model for Nonequlibrium Unsaturated Flow in a Fractured Porous Rock. AGU Fall Meeting, San Francisco, California
- Sassani, D. C. and J. E. Houseworth, 1995. Bounding Potential Diesel Exhaust Impacts Produced from North Ramp Construction. High Level Radioactive Waste Management, Sixth Annual International Conference, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Houseworth, J. E., 1994. A Higher-Order Model for Shear Dispersion in a Saturated Fracture/Matrix System. AGU Chapman Conference on Aqueous Phase and Multiphase Transport in Fractured Rock, Burlington, Vermont.
- Houseworth, J.E., 1993. Characterizing Permeability Heterogeneity in Laboratory Core Samples from Standard Miscible Displacement Experiments. Society of Petroleum Engineers Formation Evaluation, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 112-116.
- Houseworth, J.E., 1991. Sensitivity of Large-Scale Water/Oil Displacement Behavior to Fine-Scale Permeability Heterogeneity and Relative Permeabilities. SPE 22590, SPE Annual Meeting, Dallas, Texas.
- Houseworth, J.E., 1984. Longitudinal Dispersion in Nonuniform, Isotropic Porous Media, Ph.D. Thesis, W.M. Keck Laboratory of Hydraulics and Water Resources, California Institute of Technology, Report No. KH-R-45, June.
- Houseworth, J.E., 1984. Shear Dispersion and Residence Time in Laminar Flow through Capillary Tubes. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, Vol. 142, pp. 289-308.
- Houseworth, J.E., G.R. Cass, and P.S. McMurray (1980) Methods for Sulfate Air Quality Management, Environmental Quality Laboratory Report, R-16, California Institute of Technology, May.
↑ Back to top