You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Keni Zhang's Publications
- Moridis, G.J., Silpngarmlert, S., Reagan, M.T., Collett, T., Zhang, K. Gas Production From a Cold, Stratigraphically Bounded Hydrate Deposit at the Mount Elbert Site, North Slope, Alaska, Marine and Petroleum Geology (2010), doi: 0.1016/j.marpetgeo.2010.01.005
- Zhou, Q., J.T. Birkholzer, E. Mehnert, Y.-F. Lin, and K. Zhang, Modeling basin- and plume-scale processes of CO2 storage for full-scale deployment. LBNL-2788E. Ground Water (published online 2009), doi: 10.1111/j.1745-6584.2009.00657.x, 2010.
- Keni Zhang, George Moridis, Karsten Pruess, 2009, TOUGH+CO2: A multiphase fluid flow simulator for CO2 Geologic Sequestration in Saline aquifers, submitted to Computers & Geosciences.
- Hajime Yamamoto, Keni Zhang, Kenzi Karasaki, Atsunao Marui, Hitoshi Uehara, and Noriaki Nishikawa, 2009, Numerical investigation for the impact of CO2 geologic sequestration on regional groundwater, Vol. 3, P586-599, International Journal of Greenhouse Gas Control.
- Moridis, G.J., Reagan, M.T., Kim, S.-J., Seol, Y., and Zhang, K. 2009. Evaluation of the Gas Production Potential of Marine Hydrate Deposits in the Ulleung Basin of the Korean East Sea. SPE J. SPE-110859-PA .
- Yu-Shu Wu, Guoping Lu, Keni Zhang*, L. Pan, and G. S. Bodvarsson, 2007, Analyzing unsaturated flow patterns in fractured rock using integrated modeling approaching, LBNL-54006, Hydrogeology Journal, Vol. 15, No553-572 .
- Zhang, K, YS Wu, And J. Houseworth, 2006, Sensitivity Analysis Of Hydrological Parameters In Modeling Flow And Transport In The Unsaturated Zone Of Yucca Mountain, Hydrogeology Journal, Vol. 14, No. 8., pp. 1599-1619.
- Yu-Shu Wu, Keni Zhang*, and Hui-Hai Liu, 2006, Estimating Large-Scale Fracture Permeability of Unsaturated Rock Using Barometric Pressure Data, LBNL-57614, Vadose Zone Journal, 5:1129-1142 .
- Yu-Shu Wu, S. Mukhopadhyay, K. Zhang*, and G. S. Bodvarsson, 2006, A Mountain-Scale Thermal-Hydrologic Model for Simulating Fluid Flow and Heat Transfer in Unsaturated Fractured Rock, Journal of Contaminant Hydrology, 86: 128–159
- Zhang, K., YS Wu, and L. Pan, 2006, Temporal Damping Effect of the Yucca Mountain Fractured Unsaturated Rock on Transient Infiltration Pulses, LBNL-57539, Journal of Hydrology, V327, 235-248.
- Wu, Y. S., G. Lu, K. Zhang, and G. S. Bodvarsson, 2004, A Mountain-Scale Model for Characterizing Unsaturated flow and Transport in Fractured Tuffs of Yucca Mountain, Vadose Zone Journal, Vol. 3, pp.796-805.
- Zhang, K., Y.S. Wu, G.S. Bodvarsson, and H.H. Liu, 2004, Flow Focusing in Unsaturated Fracture Networks: A Numerical Investigation, Vadose Zone Journal, 3:624-633
- Pan, L., Y.S. Wu, K. Zhang, 2004, Flow Diversion and Focusing in Unsaturated fractured Tuffs at Yucca Mountain, Nevada, Steady State Analysis, Vadose Zone Journal, 3:233-246.
- Zhang, K., Y.S. Wu, and G.S. Bodvarsson, 2003, Parallel Computing Simulation of Fluid Flow in the Unsaturated Zone of Yucca Mountain, Nevada, Journal Of Contaminant Hydrology, 62-63, 381-399
- Zhang, K., Y.S. Wu, G.S. Bodvarsson, and H.H. Liu, 2003, Determination of Unsaturated Flow Paths in a 2-D Randomly Distributed Fracture Network, in Groundwater Quality Modeling and Management under Uncertainty, edited by Sirkanta, Mishra, American Society of Civil Engineers, ISBN: 0-7844-0696-0.
- Bodvarsson, G.S., Y.S. Wu, K. Zhang, 2003, Development of Discrete Flow Paths in Unsaturated Fractures at Yucca Mountain, Journal Of Contaminant Hydrology, 62-63, 23-42.
- Zhang, K., A. D. Woodbury, 2002, An Krylov finite-element approach for multi-species contaminant transport in discretely fractured porous media, Advances In Water Resources, 25, 705-721.
- Wu, Y. S., K. Zhang, C. Ding, K. Pruess, E. Elmroth, and G. S. Bodvarsson, 2002, An efficient parallel-computing scheme for modeling nonisothermal multiphase flow and multicomponent transport in porous and fractured media, Advances In Water Resources, 25, 243-261.
- Woodbury, A. D. and K. Zhang, 2001, Lanczos method for the solution of groundwater flow in discretely-fractured porous media, Application of the Lanczos reduction method to the long-term simulation of groundwater flow in discretely-fractured porous media, Advances In Water Resources, 24, 621-630
- Zhang, K. and A. D. Woodbury, 2000, The Arnoldi reduction technique for efficient direct solution of radionuclide decay chain transport in dual-porosity media, Journal Of Contaminant Hydrology, 44, 387-416
- Zhang, K., A. D. Woodbury and W. S. Dunbar, 2000, Application of the Lanczos algorithm to the simulation of groundwater flow in dual-porosity media, Advances In Water Resources, 23, 579-589.
↑ Back to top