You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Margaret Torn's Current Grants
Current Grants, Principal Investigator
- The AmeriFlux Network Management Project, DOE BER 2012-2015
- Terrestrial Ecosystem Science Scientific Focus Area, DOE BER 2010-2013
- Atmospheric System Research Scientific Focus Area, DOE BER 2010-2013
Current Grants, Co-Investigator
- Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program: Carbon Cycle infrastructure. PI Sébastien Biraud
- ARM Airborne Carbon Measurement Experiments (ACME). PI Sébastien Biraud
- Next Generation Ecosystem Experiment (NGEE) – Arctic. Lead PI is Stan Wullschleger at ORNL.
- Investigation of the Magnitudes and Probabilities of Abrupt Climate TransitionS. PI William Collins.
- Improving the Representations of Human-Earth Sys
- Subalpine and alpine species range shifts with climate change: temperature and soil moisture manipulations to test species and population responses. Lead PI is Lara Kueppers at University of California, Merced.
- tem Interactions. PI: William Collins.
- Biological Carbon Sequestration: Fundamental Research on Biological Carbon Capture and Soil Carbon Stabilization, LBNL LDRD, 2010-2012.
- Climate Science for a Sustainable Energy Future. DOE BER 2011-2012. LBNL PI: William Collins.
- DOE BER. Characterizing Organic Carbon Flux from Litter Sources to Mineral-Soil Sinks, FY2007.
- DOE BER Climate-Ecosystem Feedbacks: Observational Needs and Opportunities, FY 2004-2006
- USFS Soil Carbon Decomposition Along Paired Pine and Hardwood Climosequences, FY07.
- LLNL. Carbon Flux in a California Grassland Soil Sequence FY2004-2006
- USDA. Dynamics of buried soil organic carbon along a depositional toposequence, 2003-06. PI Harte
- DOE BER Enriched Background Isotope Study (EBIS), FY 2001-2006
- NSF Controls on the Storage and Loss of Soil Organic Carbon with Reforestation of Abandoned Pastures, FY 2001-2005. PI Whendee Silver
- California Energy Commission, non-CO2 greenhouse gases. FY2003-2004. PI Farrell.
- University of Martin Luther, Germany, fluoride reactivity of minerals, FY 2003-2005
- Laboratory Director Long-Term Development, LBNL 2001-2003
- Laboratory Director Long-Term Development, LBNL 1999-2001
- DOE Water Cycle Pilot
- DOE Terrestrial Carbon Program, 1999-2000
- National Science Foundation, 1996-1998
- University-wide Energy Research Group Grant, 1990
- California Policy Seminar Grant, 1987-1989
- California Sea Grant Trainee (Scripps Oceanographic Institute), 1989
- Climatic Change Effects Research Program Grant, US EPA, 1988
- Council on Educational Development, Course Improvement Grant, 1987