You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Margaret Torn's Teaching Experience
- Masters Seminar (ER292C, D, E) co-convenor, Fall 2012, Spring 201
- Quantitative Aspects of Global Environmental Problems (Energy and Resources 102) University of California, Berkeley, Spring 2006, Spring 2009 (co-taught), Spring 2011.
- Climate Change Adaptation: policies, politics, and metrics (Energy and Resources 298), University of California, Berkeley, Spring 2010
- Food Systems (Energy and Resources 298), University of California, Berkeley, Fall 2008, Spring 2009
- Climate Change Impacts and Adaptation (Energy and Resources 290), University of California, Berkeley, Fall 2007, Fall 2008
- Environmental Aspects of Biofuels (Energy and Resources 290N) University of California, Berkeley, Spring 2007.
- The Root-Ecosystem Interface. Co-taught with Todd Dawson. Department of Integrative Biology, University of California, Berkeley. Spring 2002. Course number: IB 250.
- Biogeochemistry: Carbon and Nitrogen Cycles (Environmental Science 320), Colorado College, Spring 1996. (Visiting Professor)
Other Teaching Experience
- Seminar Leader on Climate Change, Environmental Leadership Forum,UC Berkeley, July 13, 2011.
- Guest Lecturer, UC Merced, Fall 2009
- Guest Lecturer at UCB, ER201, Fall 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011; PH268 Spring 2008, 2009, 2010
- Guest Lecturer, Monterey Institute of International Studies, February 2008, October 2008
- Lecturer Environmental and Cultural Aspects of Energy, Workshop for Native American College Instructor, Native American Renewable Energy Education Project, Summer 1996.
- Teaching Assistant Quantitative Aspects of Global Environmental Problems (Energy and Resources 102) University of California, Berkeley, Spring 1987.
- Guest Lecturer UC Berkeley, UC Irvine, LBNL, 1991-1994, 1995, 1999-2000
- Guest Lecturer Stanford University, 1999
- Guest Instructor, workshop on “Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting, Verification and Certification of CO2 Emissions” organized by Ed Vine, LBNL Energy and Environmental Technologies Division, 2000.