You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Norman L. Miller's Selected Research Projects
- P.I. and Technical Lead CEC Regional Climate Model Enhancement and Baseline Climate Intercompsarison. Project with UCB, UCSD, UCSC, LBNL, and LLNL., Phase II: Multi-RCM Climate Change Projections Project 2006-2010.
- Co-PI: The University of California Center for Hydrologic Modeling, UCOP, 2009-2014. P.I. Famiglietti
- Co-PI: Developing the Global Geodetic Observing System into a Monitoring System for the Global Water Cycle, UNESCO. 2008-2013, P.I. H.-P. Plag
- Co-P.I.: Climate change study of the Los Angeles Aqueduct System, Los Angeles Dept. of Water and Power, 2008 – 2010.
- Co-I: DOE Ultra-Efficient Scientific Computing Development of a 1-Km Resolution Climate Model. 2008-2010, P.I. J. Shalf
- Co-P.I.: UN-Habitat, Climate Change Vulnerability and Infrastructure Investment Assessment and Analysis for Small Scale Water Utilities in the Lake Victoria Basin, 2009-2011.
- PI: UC-Climate Change Center: Reducing Hydrologic Uncertainty and Front-End Analysis for Water Allocation. 2003-2005
- P.I. and Director: NASA RESAC California Water Resources Research and Applications Center 1999-2003.
- PI: CEC Development and Evaluation of a California Water and Energy Model, 2005 -2007
- PI: DOE FE Domiguez Channel Modeling and Analysis for Pollutant Transport and Total Maximum Daily Loads. 2002-2006
- PI: DOE: Water Cycle Pilot Study, Observations, Modeling, and Analyses at the Walnut River Watershed. 2001–2003
- P.I. CEC/EPRI: Modeling and Impacts Analysis of California streamflow for climate change scenarios, 2001-2002.
- Co-P.I. NASA STRM CASSANDRA and Italian Space Agency: Skymed/Cosmo Program: A storm based model for forecasting the initiation and runout of debris flows. 1999-2002.
- P.I. WE Dietrich Co-P.I.: NASA IDS Applications of Remotely-Sensed Land-Surface Data for Seasonal and Long-Term Hydroclimate Predictions, 2001-2004.
- P.I. J. Kim P.I. on NASA MTPE, 'Global Climatic Impact on Regional Hydro-Climate and its Effect on Southeastern Asian Agro-Ecosystems'. Oct. 1996 – Sept. 1999.
- Chief Partnership Investigator on Australian National Research Council International Research Project, ‘Impact of Seasonal Variability on Hydrological Processes at Regional and Catchment Scales’. 1997-2001.