The Hazen Lab Patents
(5 patents issued, 9 patents filed, 13 disclosures)
- Hazen, T. C., B. B. Looney, S. Pfiffner, T. J. Phelps, J. Borthen, and K. Lombard. Apparatus and Method for Phosphate-Accelerated Bioremediation. U. S. Patent # 5,753,109. Issued May 19, 1998.
- Kastner, J., B. B. Looney, T. C. Hazen, K. H. Lombard. Gas phase nutrient addition to enhance biofiltration of gaseous pollutants. SRS-96-0092. WSRC recommended filing for patent 10/3/96.
- Looney, B. B., T. C. Hazen, S. Pfiffner, T. J. Phelps, J. Borthen, and K. Lombard. Method for Phosphate-Accelerated Bioremediation U. S. Patent #5,480,549. Issued January 2, 1996.
- Hazen, T. C., S. Hill, and K. Lombard. SRS sOILs Bioremediation Facility (SRS-92-0410). WSRC Patent Committee decided not to file.
- Hazen, T. C., and C. B. Fliermans. Bioremediation of Contaminated Groundwater (SRS-92-047). Disclosure 11/19/91. Submitted U. S. Patent Office 2/92. Allowed by US Patent Office 6/28/94, Issued 01/24/95, US Patent #5384048.
- McCabe, D. and T. C. Hazen. LAL as a Bacteria Detector to Predict the Bacterial Fouling Capacity of Influent Water on Filters (SRS-92-040). Disclosure 11/12/91. WSRC Patent Committee decided not to file.
- Hazen, T. C., R. E. Long, and C. B. Fliermans. Sediment Microbial Reinoculation Chamber (SRS 90-062). Disclosure 2/7/90. WSRC Patent Committee did not recommend patent application because enforcement would be difficult 3/22/90.
- Hazen, T. C. Chemotactic Selection of Pollutant Degrading Soil Bacteria (SRS 89-027). U.S. Patent #5324661, issue date 6/28/94.
- Hazen, T. C., and G. López de Victoria. Method and System for Enhancing Microbial Motility. U.S. Patent #5326703, issue date 7/05/94.
- Hazen, T. C., and L. Jiménez. Concentration of DNA from water using positively charged filters (S-66389). Disclosure 8/1/88. Patent applied for 6/2/89. Application abandoned by DOE 1/93.