You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Selected Recent Publications from Bioenergy Projects at ESD
- D'haeseleer, P. et al. (2013) Proteogenomic analysis of a thermophilic bacterial consortium adapted to deconstruct switchgrass. PLOS one.
- Eichorst, S. et al. (2013) Community dynamids of cellulose-adapted thermophilic bacterial consortia. Env. Microbiol.
- Goh, E.-B. et al. (2012) Engineering of bacterial methyl ketone synthesis for biofuels. Appl. Env. Microbiol.
- Gladden, J.M. et al. (2011) Glycoside hydrolase activities of thermophilic bacterial consortia adapted to switchgrass. Appl. Env. Microbiol.
- Hu, P. et al. (2013) Metabolic phenotyping of the cyanobacterium Synechocystis 6803 engineered for production of alkanes and free fatty acids. Appl. Energy.
- Lacayo, C.I. et al. (2010) Imaging cell wall architecture in single Zinnia elegans tracheary elements. Plant Physiol.
- McClendon, S.D. et al. (2012) Thermoascus aurantiacus is a promising siurce of enzymes for biomass deconstruction under thermophilic conditions. Biotechnol. Biofuels.
- Müller, J. et al. (2013) Engineering of Ralstonia eutropha H16 for autotrophic and heterotrophic production of methyl ketones. Appl. Env. Microbiol.
- Pereira, J.H. et al. (2012) Structure of FABH and factors affecting the distribution of branched fatty acids in Micrococcus luteus. Acta Crystall.
- Xie, Z. et al. (2014) A selection strategy in plant transformation based on antisense oligodeoxynucleotide inhibition. Plant J.