You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
Assessment of Bioremediation Status Using Protein Expression
- Specific proteins identified for quantitatively assessing microbial community status
- Field deployable chip array
Minimally Invasive Monitoring of In Situ Redox Status, Minimizing Sampling and Analysis Costs
- Combined resistivity and microbiological assessment
- Groundwater sampling needed only when redox status meets a pre-defined level of change
Effective Prediction of Natural Attenuation of U and Other Redox Sensitive Metals
- Incorporates microbial reductive processes
- Supports key DOE-LM need to assess sites on 100 year time scale
Prediction of Effectiveness of U Bioremediation Site-Specific Conditions
- Output of comprehensive biogeochemical reactive transport model
- Incorporates dominant processes operating at field scale