You are using IE6.
Older browsers present a security risk to yourself and us, and restrict site functionality.
We recommend that you upgrade your browser. The following is a list of popular options:
10 Great Reasons to Work at Berkeley Lab
An inspirational place - home to ten Nobel Laureates and sweeping views of the San Francisco Bay.
- Modeling and predicting the earth's processes (climate change, fluid flow through rocks) as far out as 10,000 years into the future with advanced computing and networking resources.
- Imaging, monitoring, and sampling the earth's systems and materials from the subsurface to the atmosphere. Getting out into the field and understanding what the earth is really made of.
- Analyzing elements from the nano-scale to in situ laboratory settings. Creating analytical experiments starting at the bench to a real system analogue to perform research.
- Benefits, benefits, benefits - for you and your entire family.
- Competitive salaries - leading to rewarding careers.
- Over five weeks of paid time off - and the opportunity to actually use it.
- Great minds and down to earth people - co-workers every bit as smart as you are and a family proud to be part of.
- Yeah, we're an exciting startup - since 1931!
- Our bottom line - Reaching new frontiers in energy and environmental research and technologies to support a brighter future for the earth and its thriving communities.